Buying your baby bird
All Beaks Parrot Place process is as follows:
1. We help you decide which bird is for you, or if you already know then you let us know.
2. You place your order for your baby. You either pay 50% deposit, or pay in full. When baby is ready to go home, the remaining balance is due.
3. We wean, socialize, nurture, play with, develop, and love your baby until fully weaned. We do NOT force wean, but rather abundance feed your baby and grow it psychologically so that you will have the best and well adapted bird possible.
4. We call you, when weaned to set up shipping through the airlines that is readily available and weather permitting. Or you pick your baby up right here at All Beaks Parrot Place
** For special arrangements or situations, give us a call and we will be more than happy to listen.**
*** If you are in need of behavioral help, make an appointment today! We are here to help***
Plus all of the benefits listed below!
Here at All Beaks Parrot Place we want those that choose to work with us to find the ideal companion parrot, to know that there is no better value or approach they can find. We strive to ensure that each prospective new companion parrot owner is properly educated, assessed for the right type and fit of companion parrot, and truly understands the responsibility and obligation that goes with owning one of these incredible creatures. We want to be sure that once our customers have decided to move forward with their decision to share their life with a companion parrot that they will have made a logical decision and not just an emotional one. And we here at All Beaks Parrot Place are here to help make that happen.
Pet stores and breeders are quite different in their approach to raising and caring for companion parrots and in how they price and support the sale of their baby parrots. Let's take a look at each of these:
1. Pet Stores - Their primary business is in the retail selling of products associated with pets and their care. They make their largest margins on the food, toys, cages and accessories that they sell to their customers. Their primary knowledge is in the business of selling, not raising pets. In the case of birds, you will often find that due to lack of socialization, nurturing and proper development guidance, many birds you see in pet stores today cannot typically be handled by customers, and quite often not even by the staff or management. This is primarily due to the birds being brought in to be sold and the simple fact that these pet stores neither have the qualified staff nor the time and ability to manage the needs of exotic birds. The training of their employees alone to raise and socialize the birds properly would cost them a lot of money. Customers of these establishments are forced into making a purchase from what is in stock at the time. Lastly, retail stores, due to their higher overhead associated with running a store front business, typically charge higher prices for the products and services they offer.
2. Breeders - While breeders have strong experience in hand-feeding and initial care for babies during the critical first two months of development, most do not have the space and facilities to take their babies thru the fully weaned process. There are typically two types of breeders operating in today's marketplace. The breeder network that All Beaks Parrot Place is affiliated with does not fall into either of these two categories.
One type of breeder focuses on the mass breeding, hatching, feeding and forced weaning of baby birds for the large commercial and retail outlet pet stores. They sell baby birds with the focus being on volume of sales, not the quality of the exotic birds.
The other common type of breeder raises their babies to an almost weaned state, then sells them to small specialty bird shops and other pet related facilities that have been educated in the final stages of hand-feeding and proper weaning. Many of the places these birds may end up are not fully capable of this critical transition process. Once again, this type of breeder is focused on selling baby birds and not on raising, developing, socializing and nurturing that these amazing creatures need if they are going to thrive as companion parrots.
3. Benefits of All Beaks Parrot Place:
* We have our own Private Breeder Network that supplies our babies.
* We provide consistent and ongoing socialization and development.
* We utilize proven nurturing guidance techniques in raising our babies.
* Our babies are abundance fed and never forced weaned.
* Our babies are taken carefully through hand-fed to fully weaned status.
* Our babies are "Raised in a Home for a Home" to be companion parrots.
* We help the customer find the right companion parrot for their lifestyle.
* We assist in the purchase of the right bird, not just what is in stock.
* We provide our customers the education to succeed with their baby.
* We offer a limited guarantee to protect your exotic bird investment. (*Call For Details*)
* We offer free ongoing support for you and your companion parrot.
* We focus on the exotic birds first, the sale comes second.
These are just some of the personalized benefits that come with working with All Beaks Parrot Place. When it comes down to it, We believe that you will not find a higher quality companion parrot that has been developed and nurtured to such a high standard in a more loving and knowledgeable way. Thank you for choosing All Beaks Parrot Place! We look forward to working with you.
Photo Taken By: Deni Williams